20 December 2005

Announcement: Dover Blog and News Carnival

A couple of times during the trial (see here and here) I posted roundups of news articles about what had been going on with the case. I will be doing the same thing tonight, and will be including blog articles. Basically, this will be a one shot blog carnival. Anyone wishing to submit links is welcome to. Please send them to mdunford@hawaii.rr.com no later than 2200H, HST (GMT -10:00) tonight.

I will be accepting and linking to pro-ID articles, but if you choose to submit a pro-ID link be warned that I will be commenting on the links I include, and I do not promise neutrality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Mike,

also posted this at Panda's Thumb. i've been collecting links to commentary all day and have posted them here:

http://milkriver.blogspot.com/2005/12/com-blogarithmic-80.html

feel free to use as an entry, and/or as a portal to finding other links for the carnival.

thanks for doing this. i'll probably put out a special edition of my blog carnival blogarithmicly to help advertise once you've got yours posted.

tony g